I am Desma, minus ten piercings.
I just got my books the other day and I can’t wait to put photoshop to work. I’m really disappointed in the schooling I’ve taken thus far, because with all honestly I’ve learned more from these $30 books then I have in like $4,000 worth of courses…
Anyways, I’m reading…
- Fashion Illustration Inspiration and Technique by Anna Kiper
- Digital Painting Techniques Masters Collection: Volume 1 by Various Artists/Authors
I have a job interview on Tuesday and I’m nervous, but I’m ready. Then my kick boxing and Krav Maga classes are bumping up to four days a week. I’m about to be super woman here in a minute.
Gosh darn it all…red heads are hot.
Just ordered two really great books and I honestly can’t wait. GAH!
- Me: What's the matter?
- Linda: I just broke up with my boyfriend.
- M: I'm sorry, better will come along.
- L: Yup.
- M: Cheer up buttercup.
- L: I will someday and I hope it's some day soon.
- M: I know the feeling, but you are strong enough.
- L: I don't know anymore Des.
- M: Beautiful things will happen once you rid yourself of all the negative shit. So give yourself a few days to be down and then FORCE yourself to do something, because it isn't healthy to be down. For me, I got rid of a lot of negative people which in itself got rid of a lot of drama and beautiful things are slowly surfacing.
- L: You're so smart you know that?
- Me thinking to myself: I totally pulled that out of my ass...
I am DYING for some sushi so it sounds like another self date is coming my way. I can’t wait!
Has been a good one. Monday after Krav and kick boxing a handful of us went to dinner together and had a blast. Finally people like me lol well sorta. It’s nice to have mutual interests with people cause it takes away the lonely feeling. I learned a lot about this guy that I have a baby crush on, but for the time being he is in Cambodia for 5 weeks so I don’t get to see him in Krav until August he said. I’m a little bum but I’m NOT in such a rush to fall head over heels for someone.
Wednesday another handful of us joined cruisers (or whatever the event is called) where you ride around on your bike and go to the local bars. Thanks to this guy Jesse (a krav friend…not THE JESSE) I got pretty tipsy, NOT WASTED, and we ended up going to his house (which I fell in love because it was the nicest bachelor pad EVER) until we retreated to some other bar. I forget the names of them but I really enjoyed myself. Why couldn’t I do things like this before? I totally don’t mind biking, and fighting, and LOSING WEIGHT. I’ve also noticed that I should not interpret Jesse’s kindness as something along the lines of him liking me. I truly think he was being a gentleman in a group of women. I over think things.
BUT I don’t want to get my hopes up, but I do hope next week will be as equally amazing as possible. Until then I grounded myself from Comic Con because my grades aren’t where I want so believe me when I say I am crying inside, but I’m going to tough it out and be productive anyway. Turns out my Krav instructor has done a lot in photoshop and has given me a lot of tips. Plus I have all these books that I have actually been reading. So I’m behind a piece. I better get into gear and create two somethings.
Wish me luck!
No. No I did not.
Clearly I must take note that an ex is an ex for a reason.
I’m loving my tumblr roll right now. All the manga and anime gif’s… yatchu I love you. Marry me, please?
I ran into one of my ex girlfriends… I ran…into..her…?